Amazon selling Uber E-Gift Card 7% off.
- Gift cards can only be added via the Uber app. Gift card balance can be redeemed on both Uber and Uber Eats app
- Please follow these steps to redeem your Gift Card in the Uber app: i)Go to the Payment section in the Uber app. ii)Tap 'Add Payment Method' and select Gift Card. iii)Enter Gift Card Code. iv)You can now see Uber credits added to your account
- The Gift Card will expire 36 (thirty six) months from the date of activation.
- You must have an active and valid Uber account to redeem the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards may be purchased online from authorised distributors using the following payment modes only - credit card, debit card and internet banking provided by banks in India.
- The Gift Card balance may be redeemed via the Uber or the Uber Eats app for use within India in areas where Uber is available. The Gift Card cannot be used outside of India.
- You may be required to add a secondary payment method to use the Gift Card with the Uber app or the Uber Eats app if the value from the Gift Card is not sufficient to cover your purchase. For balance inquiry, please visit the payments section in your Uber app. Limits may apply to your redemption of or spend using the Gift Card.
- Uber Gift cards bought at Amazon.in cannot be returned/refunded. Amazon Pay balance cannot be used to purchase Uber E-Gift card.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Visit deal page here (Discount will show at checkout)
- Buy gift card