- As the oxygen coming out of the machine is dry in nature and nostrils get dry without using the humidifier. So to avoid this the oxygen is passed through the water in the bottle in the bubble form and comes out of through oxygen pipe.
- There is a minimum and maximum level marking on the bottle. Water level shall be maintained below the maximum level and at an optimum level.
- If one pours more water then there is a chance of water coming out of the bottle and flows through the oxygen pipe. So at lower flow rates one can pour maximum level and at high flow rates less level of water is maintained. Generally mineral water is preferred. If normal water is is used there may be scaling formation in the bottle and pipe may blocked for the flow of oxygen. So cleaning shall be done whenever scaling occurs.
- Check the water content before using the concentrator and nut shall be tightened to avoid leakage of Oxygen gas. Precaution: Oxygen concentrator shall not be pulled by the Oxygen pipe attached as it may damage the nut of the humidifier bottle.
- Keep one additional Humidifier bottle to avoid the inconvenience to the person using for uninterrupted supply of oxygen
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.