- Vitamin C has an excellent safety profileTrusted Source. Most people can use topical vitamin C for an extended period of time without experiencing any adverse reactions.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, one of the main vitamin C derivatives used in skin care, has been shownTrusted Source to have a hydrating effect on skin. It decreases transepidermal water loss, allowing your skin to better retain moisture.
- Vitamin C can help fade pigmentation (more on this below!) and smooth the skin’s surface to reduce dullness. This gives skin a youthful glow.
- Collagen production is tied to skin elasticity and firmness. When your collagen levels begin to drop, your skin may begin to sag. Applying a vitamin C serum may boost collagen production, resulting in an overall tighteningTrusted Source effect.
- Evidence Based Products – Hyaluronic Acid is one of the finest ingredients in facial products for a deeply hydrating moisturizer along with Aloe and Grape seed extract.HOW TO USE: Take 3 drop of serum or as required dot in on the face and massage gently in an upward crcular motion till the serums is Completaly absorbed. Use as Day Serum, Night Serum & before Makeup.
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.