- Pro Organic Life sources its Carom seeds from the finest producers across India.
- Packed in a seal pack vacuum bag and the completely sealed to preserve aroma, purity and to avoid any contamination Ajwain seeds have a bitter and pungent taste. Mostly used in deeply fried foods in india to helps in maintain the digestion of the body
- Good appetizer and laxative
- A few flakes of carom seeds are enough to dominate the flavour of the dish. Popularly known as ajwain in India, it holds its importance in the Ayurveda and Unani medicine
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.