Welcome to Indiafreestuff.in
Jio came with another best offer that suits to most of the user who needs 1 year recharge with less price.
well, they providing 336 days plan at just Rs.1299.
Why to wait, grab it and enjoy this plan for 336 days.
Check the offer details below:
How to get it:
- You Can Recharge From Online & Offline Portals Like PayTM , Amazon , PhonePe or any other recharge platform.
- Select The ₹1299 Value Annual Plan
- Enter The Mobile Number
- Complete The Payment Using Available Payment Methods
Terms & Conditions:
- Voice is always free.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- The Plans are intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of Plans in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice tariff under the prepaid plans voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Voice and/or SMS benefits are not included in all plans/ISD Plans/IR packs on offer. Please check your plan benefits before opting.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services, while the subscriber is on an active plan.
- The prepaid recharge once processed, can neither be refunded for cash nor be transferred to any other account.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.