- A raisin is a dried grape. Raisins are produced in many regions of the world and may be eaten raw or used in cooking, baking, and brewing.
- Fibre-rich & act as a laxative
- Raisins contain a considerable amount of iron
- Raisins have high levels of antioxidants that include catechins and polyphenolic phytonutrients
- Antioxidants and vitamin C in raisins help keep the skin radiant, taut, and youthful
- it is the high level of potassium that helps reduce the tension of blood vessels and decrease high blood pressure
- These include as a snack, salad garnish, pizza topping or even in baking, adding a beautiful green or purple colour to various desserts and dishes
Shipping Rs. 40 extra on order below Rs. 499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get free shipping on cart below Rs. 499 | Pantry Products Free shipping above Rs. 599 or Rs. 30 (Prime Members) or Rs. 59. Pantry Products are location specific.
How to get this Deal Online?
- Click on Buy Now.
- Add product to cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping details.
- Pay the amount.